Monday, August 8, 2011

The wind up

Wow! Summer seems to have passed so quickly. From family vacation in June to road trip in July and wedding road trip this past weekend, everything that I was looking forward to has happened now. Well, almost everything.
This Saturday, my sweet, sweet Jason gets back to OC and... me. :) He is coming back about a week and a half earlier than I had hoped because he will be a Resident Mentor in the dorms this fall! I feel utterly blessed that he is coming back so soon, and that I will have plenty of time to enjoy being with him and seeing him before my trip.
That's the other thing I'm waiting for: September 3. You see, this fall I will be studying, serving, and traveling along the Pacific Rim with a group of fellow students from OC. We will start in China, move on to Japan, and finish up in New Zealand and Australia. Trip of a lifetime, right? Totally. Did I mention that we stop in Hawaii on the way home at the beginning of December? Yeah.
Unfortunately, I have a lot of work to do before I can be excited for the trip. Our homework and study for the trip is due at the end of the summer, and I am *cough* not quite done yet. AND Jason will be back. So I have a busy few weeks ahead of me!! But I couldn't be more excited about all of it (Well, except the homework). :)
So as I wind up the summer, I'm totally looking forward to all that's ahead, although I'm also a tad stressed. But I know that God has a great plan for all of this and I am very grateful!
Have a blessed day!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment