Tuesday, April 24, 2012

end of semester

Can the end have come so soon? It seems just yesterday that I was moving into my dorm for the spring, and now here I am packing it up again. I'm looking forward to this summer. I have an internship, friends in town, and maybe a job. Although my boy will be far away again, if a job pulls through I can go visit him a time or two. :) This semester has been a lot of things, both ups and downs. Readjusting to America and school, saying goodbye to a dear friend--these things were hard. But this semester also was full of enjoying being with my best friends and wonderful boy, and lots of learning and growth in who I am and who I want to be. It was also great to learn the ropesas a new English major! Tonight I was inducted into the English Honor Society Sigma Tau Delta and I am just so excited. I still don't really know what I want to do in the long-run, but for now I have found my campus niche, or my second one, after my HONRZ family :) I am truly grateful for this past semester of change and growth and look forward to what the summer will bring.Plus, NO CLASS! For part of it, at least. Let's do this! Hannah

1 comment:

  1. And I am so happy to have you home for a while, and so glad that your semester brought growth and positive change. It is wonderful, as your mom, to see you grow. Love you precious girl.

    ReplyDelete