Wednesday, October 13, 2010

sometimes

Sometimes, I don't know what to do.
There is always something that needs to be done.
There are often things that I WANT to do.
There is always something I would RATHER do.
But what should I REALLY do?
In theory, I want to get all of my homework done early and go to bed before midnight.
In theory, I want to have free time to do fun, college-y things.
In theory...I want to make designated time for God.

Let's just say, none of my theories have yet to be proved right.
Let's just say...
Lord, help!

However, today I did enjoy an two hour nap, along with a group dinner at home! so TODAY i had free time for fun things.
And today, I finished what is absolutely necessary for tomorrow's classes... maybe I didn't have time to work on everything I needed to, but the basics are done.
And now I will make sure to take time to talk to God tonight, whether it's 2AM or not!
So...

"I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry." Psalm 40:1
"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests beofre you and wait in expectation." Psalm 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment