Monday, April 25, 2011

Finale

Well, it's finals week. So what am I doing? Blogging, of course! Don't worry, I don't have any tests tomorrow, so I have time to procrastinate.
I cannot believe that I have nearly completed my freshman year in college. So much has happened. So much has changed. It seems like just the other day I was moving in and now I am slowly moving out. Just the other day I posted here that I missed my mommy! Now I'm moving back. I just don't understand. Isn't OC my home now? I always live in Gunn 124, right? Wait, I have to go back home? Craziness. AND I have to work and do coursework in preparation for going abroad? Sigh.
This semester has been amazing. I've grown so close to so many amazing friends. These kids will be my friends for life, no doubt about it.
And I met... well this... amazing guy... :) ..you know.

I have grown closer to God, definitely. it's amazing how change in one area creates change in other areas, and that is a blessing.
This summer and fall will be hard in some ways, being separate from my new family and moving back in with my old and ALWAYS family and going to new and strange places without EITHER. Being separate in place from the boy. But God is going to use this coming time, I know, just as He has used the last two semesters of my life, to change me for the good.Thank you, Lord.
God Bless to everyone, and good luck on finals.
PEACE <3
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment