Monday, August 29, 2011

Last and First

Well, ladies and germs, we have come upon my last week in America (for awhile.) My friends have been arriving on campus (and at my house) and I have been having a wonderful time catching up with everyone. (And Jason's been here for 2 weeks already <3 ) Although all this is stupendously fun, the best (or just a different good) is yet to come!
This Saturday I and 20 other people will board a plane that will take us to China! I cannot wait! And another plane will leave for London on the same day, taking several of my best friends with it.
However, before we can all embark on these glorious adventures, we must endure this week: the dreaded ORIENTATION. What lies ahead? No one knows. But we do know that we will be leaving "on a jet plane" pretty soon! However, I know when I'll be back again: Dec 6.
Please pray for my 3 months abroad, and for my friends' 3 months!
Next time I post, I will be in ASIA!!
Sayonara~
ハナ aka
はな aka
華 aka
汉娜 aka
Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment