Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dipping my feet in

Well, now that I've posted that last post, I kind of want to try the water once more and work on blogging, especially since one of my goals for this year is being more reflective. So, why not? Let's reflect and ruminate and write. This semester started up without fanfare, and I'm already knee-deep in reading assignments and literary analysis. One exciting thing for this semester is that my Bible study group is sponsoring a girl named Ruth through Christian Relief Fund. She is in high school, so she's not that much younger than we are, but with just a little money from each of us we can help her go to school! Last week at our meeting we took a photo to send her. I hope she likes it!
Alright, perhaps more later. This wasn't really a reflection, but hopefully I'll get there. Off to homework! Peace and Blessings, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment